ColorPlex used the Disulfide bond theory, which is the most important structure inside human hair, it forms the cross-linkage in keratin fibers, contributing physical and mechanical properties as well as structure stability. When hair is under chemical treatment like bleaching and coloring,the damage occurs because of Disulfide bond broken. The key ingredient of ColorPlex Bis-aminopropyl dimaleate and sulfate polysaccharide build strong connection between disulfide bond. Before and during the chemical process, this connection provide strong buffer action avoid disulfide bond broken. After process, these ingredient rebuilt broken disulfide bond and cross linking them together.
Creates new hair bonds while protecting the exiting internal structure of your hair to delivery stronger, healthier hair with enhanced condition and suppleness.
1. Mix hair colour/ bleaching powder thoroughly.
2. Add ColorPlex No.1 Bond Creator with the following ratio guideline:
FOR HAIR COLOUR SERVICE: 10:1
For every 10ml of color mixture, add 1ml of ColorPlex No.1 Bond Creator
FOR BLEACHING SERVICE: 10:2
For every 10ml of bleaching mixture, add 2ml of ColorPlex No. 1 Bond Creator
FOR PERM OR STRAIGHTENING SERVICE: 5:1
For every 50ml of perm or straightening mixture, add 10ml of ColorPlex No. 1 Bond Creator
3. Rinse hair, do not shampoo and towel dry thoroughly.
4. Followed by ColorPlex No.2 Bond Fortifier application.
Forms hair bonds to the hair cortex, smoothens the cuticle layer of your hair to create a uniform suface.
1. Towel dry hair thoroughly.
2. Apply 15ml of ColorPlex No.2 Bond Fortifier from roots to ends. Comb through once and leave on for about 5 minutes. For damaged hair, leave on for at least 10 minutes.
3. Rinse, shampoo and condition.
Delivers emollients to enhance the suppleness of your hair and give it unparalleled shine.
1. Shampoo hair and towel dry.
2. Apply ColorPlex No.3 Bond Sustainer on hair for a minimum of 10 minutes. For damaged hair, repeat without rinsing and comb through.
3. Shampoo, rinse and condition hair.
Distributors Wanted Now
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]